Thursday, September 10, 2009

A beautiful day....

A beautiful day with a gentle breeze blowing through the windows, and the sun is out! Can you ask for more? Well, remember the old school soup can crochet project that I was going to do? Well it is finished and waiting to be used by Samantha! It was a quick project, and could be done in a couple of hours. One thing that I did when making it was use a piece of string to mark where the slip stitch was. It was not mentioned in the directions, but it is a good idea to do, or you will unintentionally put an increase in the following rounds (trust me, I found that in the hard way!). I hope Samantha likes it.

Here it is, just starting out.

Almost done; the flower needs to be added.


All done!

As for the throw, I've done 8 more hexagons and they are awaiting to be worked in the main throw. I think I'm making good progress! Well I need to get off from here and pick Samantha off from the bus!

0 comments: