Monday, September 21, 2009

A week of season Premieres...........

and a week of 3 projects I am working on. The hexagon throw for my daughter is near completion, and almost ready for her to use. I have decided to start over my mother's knit throw; the previous throw had too many mistakes and I'm a perfectionist....So I had to start over or it would've driven me crazy. The third project is new however. I'm knitting a pair of socks for my husband to wear around the house on cold, and bleak winter days. I am using Lion Brand, wool ease sock yarn in Rock candy color. It is a self-stripping yarn and I am liking the colors!

I am planning to crochet a granny square throw for a local organization after I am done my daughter's throw. Is it possible to have one or more projects in WIP-ing???? Oh, yes indeed! That's something that my dear Husband doesn't understand. I will complete one while going back and forth the projects; I'm going to prove him wrong when I am finished the throw! :) Love you honey.

I am laying on the bed typing the blog and watching the season premiere of my favorite CSI show. I really hope that Eric Delko(Played by Adam Rodiquez) doesn't die; he was the reason I watch the show. No pictures tonight, maybe on the next post! So until then.....

2 comments:

Silver Thistle said...

Thank you so much for the garnstudio link Becky. I have actually bought wool from there in the past, but that was long before I crocheted so didn't look at that side of things.

I'll check it out and hopefully I'll get the hang of UK stitch names and not get too confused.

Thanks again :D

PS, love the hexagon blanket!

Becky said...

Just helping a fellow crocheter! I hope it will help you out alot :)